Lean Six Sigma offers a set of tools to solve process issues, whether a process is inefficient, too costly, or is not contributing as it should to revenue generation or other business goals. LSS is used for any process in any field or discipline and will help to improve contribution for a current or future employer.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is for those who are new to Six Sigma and who have a passion for developing a basic knowledge of Six Sigma. A Six-Sigma Project is divided into five phases: Six Sigma Fundamentals, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. This course will explain about the principle, stages of project management, data collection, failure effect analysis and many more.
A Six Sigma Project is divided into five phases: Six Sigma Fundamentals, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. Six Sigma Project cannot start without going through the Six Sigma fundamentals phase. Through this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt online course, you will understand the foundation and principles of Six Sigma, foundation and principles of Lean methodology, the roles in Six Sigma and their responsibilities, different concepts pertaining to teams, and familiarize yourself with the quality tools and Six Sigma metrics.
This interactive online course consists of 5 modules, introducing you to the stages of Project Identification and Stages of Project Management Basics. Through this modular approach, you will learn to identify and get an understanding of the components of variation arising out of the measurement system, enabling you to use the appropriate tool for analysis depending on the data type.
You will also gain insights on how to do a data process analysis and measure the gap that is preventing you from achieving your target performance through root cause analysis.
This course is specially designed for:
Six Sigma Foundations and Principles (Understand)
Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities (Understand)
1. Types of teams (Understand)
2. Stages of development (Understand)
3. Decision-making tools (Understand)
4. Communication methods (Understand)
E. Quality Tools and Six Sigma Metrics
1. Quality tools (Apply)
2. Six Sigma metrics (Apply)
1. Voice of the customer (Understand)
2. Project selection (Understand)
3. Stakeholder analysis (Understand)
4. Process inputs and outputs (Apply)
Project Management (PM) Basics
1. Project charter (Understand)
2. Communication plan (Understand)
3. Project planning (Understand)
4. Project management tools (Understand)
5. Phase reviews (Understand)
Basic Statistics. (Apply)
1. Data collection plans (Understand)
2. Qualitative and quantitative data (Understand)
3. Data collection techniques (Apply)
C. Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
1. MSA terms (Understand)
2. Gauge repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) (Understand)
Process Analysis Tools
1. Lean tools (Understand)
2. Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)(Understand)
Root Cause Analysis (Understand)
1. Basic distribution types (Understand)
2. Common and special cause variation (Understand)
Correlation and Regression
1. Correlation (Understand)
2. Regression (Understand)
Hypothesis Testing (Understand)
1. Lean Tools:
• 5S Straighten, Shine, Standardise, Self-Discipline, Sort Kanban
• Kaizen and Kaizen Blitz
• Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
2. Plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle (Understand)
3. Cost-benefit analysis (Understand)
Control Tools and Documentation
1. Control plan (Understand)
2. Control charts (Understand)
3. Document control (Understand)
A variety of training tools such as content-embedded assessment, simulations, and other interactive exercises are used to enhance instructional delivery. Easily accessible via your preferred choice of device, the course allows you to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of all 5 modules is 3 hours. Completion of assessment for each module entitles you to a certificate of participation.
The cumulative duration of the program is 270 min, after which you will be required to pass assessment to receive your recognized e-certificate with a unique ID.
Supported browsers include:
Additional requires include:
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (typically 270 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved, and where opportunities for additional review exist.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrollment?
Refunds cannot be provided once a course is activated. Please be sure to review course information prior to activation.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 270 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina